Join Our Team
Residential Service Journeyman Electrician
Looking for a rewarding career where your work really makes a difference? Consider joining the team at Connected Technology! We are a small company where we care for our employees and customers as important individuals. Our work environment is fun and flexible.
We have worked hard to develop an exceptional reputation with high standards. If you can continue to provide our “celebrated customer service” with joy and competence, we may have a place for you.
Start work each day from your home with electronic dispatch and invoicing. Assist various customers throughout the day installing EV Chargers, recessed lighting, outlets and other residential service tasks. Other days may include solar installation, cameras or Smart Home products.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR RESIDENTIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS:
- Listen to customers and guide their expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Understand electrical code as it applies to tasks at hand
- Evaluate materials needed
- Work with dispatchers and other team members
- Track and manage materials
- Electronically record notes and manage invoices
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS:
- Valid California Journeyman Electrician License
- Valid California Driver’s License with 1 point or less
- Understand and follow safe installation techniques
- Knowledge of Appropriate Electrical Code
- Ability to understand direction and work independently
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Provide personal hand tools
- Ability to operate tablet
DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE FOR RESIDENTIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS:
- Residential service
- Solar Installation
- EV charger Installation
- Recessed Lighting Installation
- Connected Products, Cameras and Networking Preferred
BENEFITS FOR RESIDENTIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS:
We provide competitive salary and exceptional benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off starting at 2 weeks per year and a company vehicle or vehicle allowance. Looking for full time or part time work? We have opportunity for both!
Thanks for your interest! We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
See our 175+ 5 star reviews across various platforms.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Our Company Culture is:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused