ELECTRIC CAR (EV) HOME CHARGING STATION INSTALLATION
Are You Part of the Electric Car Revolution?
We’re a Tesla Recommended EV Charger Installer, but we don’t just install Tesla EV home charging stations! We’re also a recommended installer for Clipper Creek, Chargepoint, JuiceBox and QMerit. And, through QMerit we’re a recommended installer for Audi, Jaguar, Ford, GM, BMW, Mini, Land Rover, Chevrolet, Volkswagen and many others. Yes, we can install a charger for your car!
Having installed over two thousand electric car home chargers, Connected Technology is a great choice for a safe and reliable EV home charger installation. We have extensive experience with all the major brands.
The first step is proper evaluation of your electrical panel to maximize your charge capabilities for either an outlet or a wall-mounted charger. (Pedestal chargers are available too). We provide full, permitted service and work with many municipal building departments.
Experience our celebrated customer service and request a free quote today!
Your EV charger installation with Connected Technology is easy. We take care of everything from system design, permitting, installation, and financing. All with our celebrated customer service!
1. An on-site evaluation (no charge if you’re in our service area) to ensure your system can support the unit. Alternatively, you may use our EV Install Request Form.
2. We provide an estimate.
3. You approve the estimate and installation details.
4. We schedule the installation. You pre-pay us for the building permit.
5. We apply for and pay for the building permit. We handle all documents and deal with local agencies so you don’t have to.
6. We do the EV install — it typically takes 2–8 hours.
7. Begin using your EV charger!
8. We schedule an inspection with the building department.
9. The building inspector verifies and approves the work.
10. You’re ready to enjoy all the benefits of your EV home charger.
11. We follow up by promptly resolving any questions, concerns or problems that arise after we leave.